Da Fit Club Privacy Statement
Whenever you use our website, or any other website, the computer on which the web pages are stored (the Web server) needs to know the network address of your computer so that it can send the requested web pages to your Internet browser. The unique network address of your computer is called its “IP address,” and is sent automatically each time you access any Internet site. From a computer’s IP address, it is possible to determine the general geographic location of that computer, but otherwise it is anonymous.
We do not keep a record of the IP addresses from which users access our site except where you have specifically provided us with information about yourself, in which case we also record your IP address for security purposes. An example of this would be when proceeding to a checkout to finalise an order you may wish to make. After completing the form provided, your IP address will be stored along with a transaction number that allows us to track your order.
You are able to visit our website without disclosing any personal information to us. If you purchase from us or choose to provide your personal information to us, we will only use this information for purposes you have agreed to. Unless you indicate to us that you do not wish to receive marketing material, such a request can be made to our head office. Other than this, we will not give your personal information to anyone without your approval.
To modify or delete your personal information or to opt out of our communications please contact us.
Due to the amendments to The Privacy Act in February 2017, GrowFit will provide notice to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (formerly known as the Privacy Commissioner) and affected individuals of any data breaches (ie. data leaks) that are “likely” to result in “serious harm.”
1c Athol St
NSW Australia 2040
Ezidebit Pty Ltd (ABN: 67 096 902 813) values your privacy. Ezidebit is committed to the protection of your rights under the Privacy Amendment Act 2001. Please see here
Terms and conditions
In agreeing to attend a GrowFit class I:
- Release and forever discharge GrowFit from all claims that I may have or may have had arising from, or in connection with, my child and a GrowFit program; and
- Indemnify, will keep indemnified and hold harmless GrowFit, to the extent permitted by law in respect of any claim as a result of or in connection with a GrowFit class.
I warrant that my child has not at any time suffered blackout, seizure, convulsion, fainting, dizzy spells or any other medical condition and is not presently receiving treatment for any illness, disorder or injury which would render it unsafe for my child to take part in a GrowFit class. I have read and I consent for my child to participate in a GrowFit class and understand the risk involved and further agree to be bound by the GrowFit’s Code of Conduct and operating rules.
I acknowledge that GrowFit uses its best endeavours to ensure that the equipment and sporting facilities used in the program are safe and fit for the purpose and acknowledge that all sports are inherently dangerous. I have voluntarily read and accept the inherent associated risks.
All virtual classes are subject to change. While GrowFit uses its best efforts to operate classes as per the timetable published on this website, in some instances changes are required due to fluctuations in demand. No guarantee is made that virtual classes will run per the timetable.
GrowFit Coronavirus Policy
Health practices and procedures Effective illness and injury management and hygiene practices are promoted and implemented.
Offence relating to protection of children from harm and hazards
Health, hygiene and safe food practices
To ensure all employees and families implement appropriate risk management procedures to prevent the spread of Covid-19 or reduce the potential for the illness to spread.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) can cause illnesses similar to the common cold, but it can also cause more serious respiratory diseases. Most people displaying symptoms such as fever, cough, sore throat, tiredness or shortness of breath are likely suffering with a cold or other respiratory illness—not coronavirus. However, the threats posed by the virus mean serious steps must be taken to stop the spread of the disease.
As outlined in our Infectious Disease and Health, Hygiene and Safe Food Policies, the Approved Provider, Nominated Supervisor, educators and staff implement strict hygiene and infection control procedures at all times to prevent or minimise the spread of contagious illnesses. Hygiene measures and exclusion principles outlined in these policies continue to apply, and will be informed by current guidance on coronavirus issued by relevant Commonwealth and State/Territory Governments including:
- Federal Department of Health coronavirus health alerts which are updated daily
- State/Territory Education Departments which may issue coronavirus updates directly to service providers. Latest updates and resources can also be reviewed online
- Federal Department of Education, Skills and Employment. Subscribe to email updates
- Federal Department of Health coronavirus Information Sheets which include:
- ‘Information for schools and early childhood centres, students and their parents’ which covers when children and staff cannot attend, what home isolation means, what happens if children and staff become sick while in isolation, and how to help prevent spread of Coronavirus (available in Chinese and Farsi)
- ‘Isolation guidance’
- ‘Home isolation guidance when unwell (suspected or confirmed cases)’
- ‘Coronavirus what you need to know’
- ‘Information on the use of surgical masks ‘
- ‘Information for travellers arriving from mainland China, Iran, Republic of Korea and Italy’ (note this title may change if more countries are added)
- ‘Information for employers’ which covers when staff cannot go to work, what to tell staff, cleaning precautions and how to help prevent spread of Coronavirus.
If in doubt about current coronavirus guidance, the Approved Provider or Nominated Supervisor will contact the Federal coronavirus hotline on 1800 020 080 or their State/Territory health Department.